Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How do I insert web links into cells in excel?

Select a cell and InsertHyperlink.

Select from the dialog "Existing file or webpage".

Copy or type in the URL for the site and type in the "text to display" box, a
friendly name for the link

Easiest if you have the website URL's in a list or in Favorites you can copy
from. Save a lot of typing.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 14:40:03 -0800, Dumbexcelgirl
wrote:

I am putting together a travel itineary with different activities for each
day. I want to insert active website addresses into various cells within
2003 excel spreadsheet.