Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Coco Coco is offline

Default Structured references & Quickbooks data

I have an Excel 2007 workbook that has two worksheets.
One gets updated daily w/Quickbooks data.
On the second, I wanted to use structured references to rearrange the data
and add a couple of columns to verify the integrity of my Quickbooks info.
I couldn't get the data to show up by simply using structured references,
but using the same reference information as an array worked.
The problem - my inventory will change and I don't want to be constantly
updating cell/row references and there are zeros in blank cells and I don't
know how to remove them.

Thank you for your time and information.