Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Alan Alan is offline

Default Relativity with a macro

That true of course, but as I understood the original question, it was can
you set up a code event which will change the ranges set in the code to
accommodate changes in the worksheet regarding altering the range it refers
to.
You cant in VB, and if you need to alter a named range then what's the
difference? It still won't change, you have to alter it manually,
Regards,
Alan.
"Dave F" wrote in message
It will if you create a dynamic named range and reference that named range
in
the macro.
Info on dynamic named ranges he
http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/DynamicRanges.htm

Dave

"Mary jane" wrote:

If I create a macro to automatically print a total row, and then I
manipulate
that row i.e. move it, add columns, whatever, will the macro adjust to
all
changes and run correctly?

Thanks