Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Copying absolute VLOOKUP

to drag, select the cellgoto the lower right cornergrab the square and
draglet go at desired point.
to copy copy select the cells to copy to editPASTE

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Martha" wrote in message
Don - tried it and getting the same result. It's copying the value
instead
of the formula.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Just paste or grab the fill handle and drag down.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Martha" wrote in message
I have the following formula:

=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP($A3,'HR Feed (HC and
Co-Location)'!$A$3:$R$566,5,FALSE)),"",VLOOKUP($A3,'H R Feed (HC and
Co-Location)'!$A$3:$R$566,5,FALSE))

It is copied across to 8 columns with the appropirate column reference
entered twice in each one.

When I copy the nine cells down, using ^C, Edit/Paste special/Formulas,
it
copies the resulting value from the first row, instead of the correct
lookup
value. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Thanks