Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Earl Cobb, Instructor Earl Cobb, Instructor is offline

Default add a border based on value in cell

I am creating a spreadsheet for inventory. When I get to the bottom of the
first page, if the spreadsheet continues to the next page, I want to add the
border around the cells on the next and subsequent lines until I am through.
Most teachers will only need on page, but if it is longer, I need the format
to continue for the borders so that when I print it will be be able to show
"X of X Pages" in the footer.