Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Worksheet auto text copy

Couple of ways to do this.

1. Right-click on the first sheet tab and "select all sheets".

Type the name into a cell on activesheet. The name will be entered into the
same cell on all sheets.

2. On sheets 2 through 5 in a cell enter =Sheet1!cellref

When you update Sheet1 cellref, the linked formulas on the other sheets will
update.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007 13:07:18 -0800, americasmattress8888
wrote:

Can you help? I'm working on a worksheet that has 5 sheets in the workbook.
I'm wanting to type in the name on sheet 1 and then auto fill sheet 2 thru 5
with the same name. There is 2 cells merged together on this. I can't find
the promts to do this. Thanks Mike.