Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default Question about protecting charts

See if this page helps. If not post back, and I'll try it out.

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...rotection.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

"Lauren Giles" wrote in message
I have a spiffy drop-down (with the box and arrow) that, when different
selections are chosen, modifies a chart to display different values. I
cannot
find a way to lock (and protect) the drop-down (so it can't be moved) and
the
chart (so that people - including myself - can't mess with the source data
and such), but still be able to use the drop-down and watch the chart
change
to the new values.

I know this is possible, as I have a worksheet that does it, but I can't
for
the life of me remember what I did.

Thanks for any help