Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default How do I protect several worksheets at the same time?

You can use a for each loop for all (except those NOT desired) or an array
of just those desired.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"JohnH240" wrote in message
I have several worksheets that have similar formats and information. One
for
each day of the month. I have locked the same groups of cells in each
worksheet and left certain groups of cells unlocked so users can update
the
sheets daily. Now I would like to turn on worksheet protection but it
seems
I have to turn on protection one sheet at a time. Is there any way to turn
protection on and off for several or all sheets at once?