Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Spreadsheet security

I would say that Excel security doesn't rate highly, that suggestion doesn't
rate at all IMO

--
HTH

Bob

"Bill Ridgeway" wrote in message
Which is why I say it wouldn't rate highly for security.

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
But just selecting cells will show it!

--
HTH

Bob

addy)

"Bill Ridgeway" wrote in message
Someone recently asked (on one of these NGs) how to hide a spreadsheet.
One way would be to set background and text to white which will leave a
white sheet. This wouldn't rate highly for security but it may just put
off a casual browser and fiddler of spreadsheets.

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions