Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken W[_2_] Ken W[_2_] is offline

Default Different Solver sensitivity output tables

I have Excel 2003, Small Business Edition on my home computer (a 1 year old
Dell).

The sensitivity output tables that Solver produces are a different version
of those that I see in other references, such as in textbook examples
(Operations Research class in grad school), and on my office computer.

Briefly, instead of getting an output table with the columns "Cell", "Name",
"Final Value", "Reduced Cost", "Objective Coefficient", "Allowable Increase",
"Allowable Decrease" - my home version produces a much reduced table with
only "Cell", "Name", "Final Value" and "Reduced Gradient". Also, in the
Constraints table, instead of getting "Shadow Price", "Constraint RH Side",
"Allowable Increase" and "Allowable Decrease", all I get is "Lagrange
Multiplier".

I did not buy a stripped down version of Excel, so why am I getting a
stripped down version of the output tables? And more importantly, how can I
quickly obtain the full version of the sensitivity tables that I need? And
thought I paid for...