Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default Rounding

Hello,

I have a spreadsheet for calculating labor rate. Column A contains tenths of
an hour (.1, .2, .3 etc...) Column B has a simple formula (=A1*32.39), and
is filled down. Column B is formatted to currency, and 2 decimal places
(which I need to maintain). When I look at, for example .3, the result is
$9.72. Then I look at .6, and the result is $19.43. If you multiply $9.72 by
2, the result is $19.44, 1 penny off from the spreadsheet. I have tried some
rounding functions, but the results were still off like this. Any
suggestions?

Thanks,
-Steve