Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David McRitchie David McRitchie is offline

Default checkboxes:linking with cells and sorting

Hi Todd,
Make the check marks be characters in the cells (viewed in IE),
choose something you like.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/rexx/...bols.htm#ticks

Then perhaps use an Event macro to turn the tick mark on
or off manually, or a formula to generate the character wanted.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/event.htm#ticks
---
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Todd"
Ive inserted checkboxes from the forms menu into my document and have linked
them to individual cells beneath the checkboxes. When I do a sort the cell
info gets sorted but the checkbox remains in its original location. [clipped...]