Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
[email protected] ldabbs@gmail.com is offline

Default how do i get x axis labels to display the same as they do in a worksheet?

Hi,

Im trying to chart a table as a line graph but the x axis labels do
not display the same as they do in the worksheet. It only displays
every other label. I can change the font size (to tiny), so then all
the labels are shown, but when I paste it into Word it reverts back to
the every other label. In excel 2003 you used to be able to stretch
out the labels to fit etc, but i cannot find this function!

Help!

Thanks