Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default frozen spreadsheet

elsa

Most often caused by hitting the F8 key and putting yourself into "Extended
Mode".

If you see EXT on status bar hit F8 again to clear.

Another fix can be tapping the wheel on your wheelie-mouse a few times.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 08:31:00 -0800, elsa wrote:

I went into my spreadsheet to work on it and the cursor does not come up. I
get a plus sign which highlights the spreadsheet when i try to move it. i
have to ctrl,alt,delete before i can get out of the spreadsheet.