Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
StephanieH StephanieH is offline

Default Networkdays

I'm building a scorecard to track due dates vs completion dates. For
instance, if a report is due 3/2/07 and turned in 3/2/07, the employee gets a
5 rating. If it's published on the next workday 3/5/07 they get a 4 rating.
This part, I'm fine with. I use the formula =NETWORKDAYS(B3,C3)-1 to
determine the days between the due date and completion. I use a Vlookup
formula to then determine the rating.
RatingScale
Days Rating
0 5
1 4
2 3
3 2
4 1

Here's my delima: I'd like to create a grid so that the employee can see at
a glance what their rating will be if the report is publised on a given day.
I would list the due date in column A, then want the 4 rating date in B, 3
rating date in C, etc. For instance, if the report is due 3/2, I need to add
1 workday so that 3/5/07 appears column B and 3/6/07 in column C, etc. OR,
if 3/1 were the due date, then 3/2 in column B and 3/5 in column C, etc.

Is this possible?