Debra Dalgleish

You can't add page breaks with conditional formatting. However, you
could use Excel's Subtotal feature to add them.

Select a cell in the list
Choose DataSubtotals
In the 'At each change in:' dropdown, select the field on
which you want to base the page breaks
Select a field to subtotal
Add a check mark to 'Page break between groups'
Click OK

To print the heading rows on each page --

Choose FilePage Setup
Select the Sheet tab
In 'Rows to Repeat at top', enter the rows, e.g.: $1:$1
Click OK

Or create a pivot table, with manufacturer in the page area, and print a
copy of the pivot table for each manufacturer. There are instructions
and links for pivot tables on Jon Peltier's site:

Nicky Armstrong wrote:
I have a list of information for several manufacturers in a spreadsheet. I
would like to force a page break between each manufacturer name, so I can
create one list to send to each manufacturer.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List