Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
mobile electronics installer mobile electronics installer is offline

Default Format Help BOLD year in a specific vehicle application Column

Basically I am a mobile electronics installer. I have created an inventory of
what metra kits (www.metraonline.com) we have, where they are stored, and
specific vehicle application. Now what I would like is the year to be bolded.
It varies from line to line but most are like this "Hyndia Excel 86-89
Mitsubishi Precis 87-89" or "Mazda Multi Kit 86-95 Dash Bezel Mount" and
"Honda Accord 03-Up" Is it possible to custom format this to diffientiate
between the Make model, and the year?