Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SJT SJT is offline

Default Copy/Paste

In one worksheet of my workbook I am writing a formula in cell A1 that refers
to cell B5 in another worksheet. In Cell B1 of the first worksheet I am
writing a formula that refers to E5 of the second worksheet. This pattern
continues for a dozen columns. It would be helpful if I could just copy the
formula, but because the cells in the second worksheet are three columns
apart and in the first worksheet they are adjacent columns a simply copy
wouldn't yield the proper results (i.e. ikn cell B1 I would get C5 and not E5
of the second worksheet). Is ther a way to address this issue? Thank you in
advance for your assistance.