Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jake Jake is offline

Default Problem changing file associations in Excel 2007

Bingo! That did job. Thanks for your advice.

Regards, Ian

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Click on that Office Button (to the left of the Home tab)
then click on Excel options (on the bottom of that dialog)
Then advanced
General Section
Look for "ignore other applications that use Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE)"

Jake wrote:

To overcome a particular file associations problem in Excel 2003, I would
follow the path "ToolsOptionsGeneral uncheck "Ignore other Applications".
However, I can't find a similar path in Excel 2007. Any idea on how to get to
this path? Thanks.

--

Dave Peterson