Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Date function to record changes within a row

Right click sheet tabview codeinsert thismodify to suit

If Target.Row < 14 Then Exit Sub
Application.EnableEvents = False
Cells(Target.Row, "a") = Time '"Changed"
Application.EnableEvents = True

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Kamran" wrote in message
Hello,
Is there any worksheet function available that will record the date when a
change is made to a specific row? For example, I have a worksheet
tracking
several projects with cost, project manager, etc. Anytime there is a
change
to one of those items, I would like the "Date Last Edited" column to
update
in that row only. Can this be done?
Thanks.