Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Elkar Elkar is offline

Default pull data from multiple sheets based on input

Ah, yes, use Debra's formula instead. Mine wouldn't work if the sheet name
contains spaces.

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

If your dropdown list is in cell A2, and you want to pull the value from
cell B3 on the selected sheet, use the following formula:

=INDIRECT("'" & A2 & "'!B3")

Patti wrote:
I have several worksheets that all have the same format, I would like to have
an additional worksheet that has a drop down cell listing all worksheets and
then have the data pulled from the worksheet named in the drop down cell. Is
this possible?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures