Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Elkar Elkar is offline

Default pull data from multiple sheets based on input

You can use the INDIRECT function for this. Let's say your drop-down list is
in cell A1 of your new sheet. Use this formula in B1 to retrieve the value
in cell C1 of the worksheet identified in cell A1.

=INDIRECT(A1&"!C1")

Obviously, change the cell references to meet your needs.

HTH,
Elkar

"Patti" wrote:

I have several worksheets that all have the same format, I would like to have
an additional worksheet that has a drop down cell listing all worksheets and
then have the data pulled from the worksheet named in the drop down cell. Is
this possible?