Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
wmc wmc is offline

Default How to delete a data row based on a condition

I am using Excel (Excel 2003 on Windows XP) to track due dates that are
based on a certain event date (e.g. 30days, 100days, 120days, and 180days
from the event date) and had no problem determining each due date by formula.
The due dates appear in columns N,O,P,Q, the event date is in column B.
Columns C to M contain text and numbers (names, dates of birth, attained age,
a prior event in date format, file numbers, etc.).
Each row represents a new record for a different name with either the same
or a different event date (which means that two rows may have the same due
dates). Here's what I would like to achieve: for Excel to remove each row
from the worksheet once the due date for the last report in that row has
passed at the 181 day mark. Also, if at all possible, I would like for
Excel to move all data contained in that row to a new worksheet where the
data will be tracked further with 1year and 2year endpoints. Hopefully,
someone out there understands my layman's language.
Thanks in advance for responding!
--
wmc