Harald Staff

Hi

I have all versions and use 2000/xp/2003 almost at random. A very personal
formulas, sheets that need a second or more to recalculate after each entry.
For VBA and for small sheets there is not much difference between them.
Consider also; if you upgrade now, then will you automatically not do so
when the next version comes ?

All your old files will work fine.
(Famous last words :-)

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"ste mac" skrev i melding
om...
Hi..a quick question..

I am seriously considering purchasing Office 2003...

I have all my work in Excel 2000 is it worth upgrading?
will my apps still run in 2003? or should I just stay with Excel 2000?

thanks for any help

ste