Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RichardSchollar[_2_] RichardSchollar[_2_] is offline

Default Prevent both worksheets from scrolling when in arrange view?

Hi

Are you sure you haven't inadvertantly chosen Compare Side By Side
with Synchronous scrolling selected? If so, you should have a visible
toolbar from which you can turn this off.

Best regards

Richard

On 27 Feb, 01:13, ParkPope wrote:
With earlier versions of Esxcel. I could have 2 or 3 spreadsheets open and
work independently in each one. Now when I scroll or move around in one
sheet, they all move. I have different workbooks open when I'm doing this.