Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bigwheel bigwheel is offline

Default CLICK CELL, GO TO ANOTHER CELL. NO FORMULAS.

Have you considered putting all the products starting with "A" on one sheet,
those starting with "B" on another etc. or, perhaps, using each sheet as a
category and grouping similar products on separate sheets

"Patty" wrote:

I have created a long list of supplies I have purchased for our company over
the past few years. It has become so long that I need an index. To easily
go to the products that I want to see, I would like to create a formula in a
third column that can be clicked on in the index and take me directly to the
title of the product title row. It will eliminate scrolling or using the
"find' feature.