Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Seth Seth is offline

Default translating lotus 123 formulas into excel

Hi everyone,

I'm converting some pretty extensive louts 1-2-3 files into excel and i'm
running into some problems with formulas that access different workbooks.

These are the formulas that are causing me problems:

(@VLOOKUP($A$2,<<h:\shared\sdlb\cattle\slaughter\s ltr_mon.123$FI_CATTLE,2)); 2301.3

@IF(@VLOOKUP($A$2,<<h:\shared\sdlb\cattle\slaughte r\sltr_mon.123$FI_CATTLE,6)0,(@VLOOKUP($A$2,<<h :\shared\sdlb\cattle\slaughter\sltr_mon.123$FI_C ATTLE,6)),B$59); 3112.975

@IF($B$2=7,"",(@VLOOKUP($A$2,<<h:\shared\sdlb\catt le\slaughter\sltr_mon.123$FI_CATTLE,7)));

Can anyone tell me what the correct formatting is for this to work in Excel?
I also need to convert the referenced workbook to excel also, but that is
going to be a bit more complicated as it also uses brio queries which are
imbedded.

Can I even link to a louts 1-2-3 file or do I need to convert it also before
making the current one work?

Thank you very much.