Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default How many functions in Excel 2003

Not to mention defining 'knows'.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"JE McGimpsey" wrote in message
You might look here,

http://contextures.com/functions.html

though I'm not sure whether "functionalities" means something different
to you than "functions".

IIRC, there are over 300 functions.

I've never seen any statistics about % of functions that the average
user knows/uses, though based on my experience, I'd suspect it's in the
low single digits.

The hardest part of that query, I think, is defining what you mean by
"average user".

In article . com,
"Prov31" wrote:

Does anybody has a count of the number of functionalities that are
available in Excel 2003. Furthermore is that any statistics of the
average excel user % knowledge of these funtionalities?