Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tobiquer tobiquer is offline

Default what template would you use for a NASCAR pool?

My email addy is: . Good luck with your drivers in
the race today and thank you for your help.

Shel

"pinmaster" wrote:

Hi,

Ok I'll need your email to send it to you.

"tobiquer" wrote:

I have the spread sheet set up to list the persons name and the drivers they
have picked below them with a total column ending the list. I enter the
points from the race and use sum to get my ending total. If you think the
template you have would be of any help to me I would love to give it a try.

Thank you for your quick reply
Shel

"pinmaster" wrote:

Hi,

How does the pool works? I have a template but I don't know if the setup is
the same. Can you give more details about the pool?

Regards!
Jean-Guy

"tobiquer" wrote:

I have the spread sheet set up for the pool but need to know how to transfer
the updates from the drivers list to the spread sheet without having to type
in every number for every person in the pool.