Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How can I update pricebook increases in different percentages

Diane

Are the structures of each worksheet the same?

If so, you could "group" the sheets and apply an increase to all.

Enter a number like 1.1 in an unused cell on first sheet and copy that cell.

Then right-click on first sheet tab and "select all sheets"

Select the range of prices on first sheet and paste specialmultiplyokesc.

All prices on all sheets will be increased by 10%

Right-click and "ungroup". Clear the cell with 1.1

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 16:30:53 -0800, Diane
wrote:

I have an excel file with multiple tabs for each category of my price book. I
need to set this up with an easy way to be able to globally update all these
prices with a percentage increase without going to each page.