Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
cass calculator cass calculator is offline

Default dynamic data range and series

I am doing regression analysis for tree size (independent variable)
and tree age (dependent variable). I want to make a template that
will allow me to chart a dynamic number of trees (data points) and
tree types (series) on a scatterplot. So, I have three columns:
dependent, independent, and tree type.

I want to generate a scatterplot on X and Y axis that has each tree
type as a seperate series. Again, this should work for a dynamic
number of trees (data points) and tree types (series).

This template is meant to be for a given site of trees. I would like
to have the chart on a seperate worksheet. That way, when I add more
sites, I can just copy the chart and the data template, add in the new
data and be done. = )

An amazing bonus feature would also be to be able to merge all the
sites once I am done adding sites. So for a dynamic number of
workseets with a given's sites data, be able to merge all that data
into one worksheet.

I have been trying to figure this out with no luck. I greatly
appreciate anyone that can provide a solution.

Thank You !

Joshua