Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GrahamB GrahamB is offline

Default Change of cell format if overwritten by User

I am close to an answer but lack of knowledge is frustrating me. The event
below is fired by a prompt
(suggested by a formula) being overwritten by a user. The prompt is half
grey by default, but
if the 'suggestion' is accepted by the user, it is overtyped and the code
makes it 'Bold & Black'.
If I limit the range to just cell C8, it works a treat (if slowly) but I
need this to occur individually
for each cell C8,C13,C18,C23 and C28. The code below maks them all 'Bold &
Black' as soon
as the first cell is changed ! Please help me (and suggest how to speed the
thing up !)
Graham B

' Macro recorded 22/02/2007 by Me.

' This macro keeps default format (half grey) for Overtime cells

' if they are not changed, but makes them Bold and Black if overwritten by
user

If Intersect(Target, Range("C8,C13,C18,C23,C28")) Is Nothing Then

Exit Sub

End If

With Range("C8,C13,C18,C23,C28")

If .HasFormula Then