Dana DeLouis

Hi Tushar. That's strange. Under Tool | Options, I have 11 tabs.
The three tabs I have together on a row are "Security", "Spelling &
Grammar", and "Track Changes"
I searched Office Add/Remove components, but it appears to me that Spelling
& Grammar are grouped together. Hmm??
I'm sure it's a simple fix, but I can't think of it at the moment. I
couldn't find anything at Microsoft's kb site.
I know this isn't the issue, but I have Word 2003 (11.6359.6360) SP1 (&
Windows XP)

--
Dana DeLouis
Win XP & Office 2003

"Tushar Mehta" wrote in message
Interesting. I have 2003 (11.6113.5703) and it doesn't have a Spelling
& Grammar tab (just a Spelling tab). And, that tab doesn't have a
Custom Dictionaries... button. ;-)

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
I have office 2003. If you also have Microsoft Word, you can do the
following...

Tool | Options | Spelling & Grammar Tab | Custom Dictionaries...
Select "Custom.Dic" and click "Modify..."

Select your word from the list, and click "Delete."

HTH :)