Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dlw dlw is offline

Default E-mail sheet as a word document

To do that, you would first have to convert the spreadsheet to a work
document. You do that by opening Word, doing a File/Open/change file types
to either all files, or excel sheets, then open the spreadsheet. Word
changes the sheet into table format. The macros would not convert.
Unless you know what you are doing, it's hard to condense that into a button.

"AOU" wrote:

I have a excel programme that automatically e-mails a form on a worksheet,
(on pressing a command button) to different adresses. Is there a way of send
this form as a word document?
This sheet also has macros, would I have to be cancelled it first?

--
AOU