Peo Sjoblom

Works fine for me. Can you do a file search and find it, then open it and it
works, if so your startup folders are not the correct one. Are you doing this
on a computer at work? My startup folder at work is at

C:\Documents and Settings\SjoblomP\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART

and not at

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\XLStart

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Wazooli" wrote:

I have been reading several posts concerning modifying the default template,
but I have as yet not gotten this to work. I have saved "book.xlt" to both
XLStart folders, and still, when I click the appropriate button, my
modifications are not present. I have become weary of constanly making the
same changes to formatting, etc..., and would like to have the equivalent of
Word's "normal.dot" . Any help is appreciated.