Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default X-Axis Scale

Insert a blank row between the rows for 10Y and 15Y and also between 15Y and
20Y. You'll get the same tick marks, but no labels where the blank is.
Assuming it's a line chart, you will have to go to Tools menu Options
Chart tab, and change Plot Empty Cells As to Interpolate, so the line
extends across the gap caused by the blank row.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com
_______

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

I have a quick question regarding the X-Axis scale. I am trying to
create a Yield chart in Excel, I am nearly there but need to modify
the X-Axis. For example I would like to increase the sizes between
points on the x-axis the first point is 3Y then 6M, 1Y, 2Y, 3Y,4Y etc
to 10Y. After 10Y I have 15Y so I would like to make the gap between
10Y and 15Y bigger then the gap between 2Y and 3Y. I then have 15Y to
20Y so again I would like to make a wider gap. Is this possible?