Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bob[_3_] Bob[_3_] is offline

Default dividing a cell

what you see is exactly what the calander looks like. Like I said I can't
get the file. I just showed you an example. On the actual calander cell C1
has a line between the two numbers and the top half is colored. It is done
throughout the calander, for holidays, weeks off etc. I am going to try and
get the file.
I don't see any coloring on the cells.

In C1:E1 the two numbers in the cells are nothing more than a couple of
numbers
with spaces between with Wrap Text enabled and formatted to center.

Still only one cell.

Gord

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 21:16:52 -0500, "Bob" wrote:

I just gave you an example of what it looks
like. http://www.savefile.com/files/511550
. ..
Bob

Uploaded to savefile.com?

What did you upload if you have no copy of the sheet?

We need a URL to your file.

Gord

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:28:39 -0500, "Bob" wrote:

I have uploaded the file. Cell C1 had a line between the two numbers
and
the top half was colored. It was done throughout the spreadsheet. I
don't
have a copy of the sheet.
m...
Bob

You cannot split a cell into two halves and color each half
separately.

You must be seeing something else.

Two cells with a border around possibly.

Do not attach your workbook to postings.

Upload it to http://savefile.com/index.php and others can download if
they
wish.

I certainly would have a look at it.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 14:31:01 -0500, "Bob"
wrote:

I have a calander that was made and one cell has two dates in it. How
can
put a line between the two numbers and color one half of the cell. I
know
it can be done because it is on on of our calanders. I am attaching a
file
with what I want. In the attach. I would like to color the top half
of
C1.