Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jason Lepack Jason Lepack is offline

Default In this discussion forum - how do I filter for "My questions only"

It all depends which "forum" you are on. If you're on Google Groups
(like I am) then you just search with author:Jason author:Lepack and
you will get all of my posts. However, there are multiple "Michael
R"'s so you might have some trouble. If you go to your profile it
will show you your posts, but you can't search it there.

Cheers,
Jason Lepack

On Feb 23, 12:21 pm, Michael R
wrote:
I have tried with "Search for" = "Michael R" but that brought a lot of other
stuff and it also missed out on one of my questions.