Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael R Michael R is offline

Default Change font formatting in a concatenated string

Following on to the previous question "How do I insert a hard break (alt
enter) in a concatenated string" where the answer was by inserting a CHAR(xx)
string I wonder whether there are similar codes to eg make one element of a
concatenated string bold or italic or underlined or ...

This would come in particularly handy with strings that are displayed in
text boxes - very practical for variable explanations on graphs.

My current workaround is to put the string elements in separate text boxes,
format them as required and then group them together.