Frank Kabel

Hi
one kludgy way:
1. Copy your data to a separate sheet :-)
2. Sort your data ascending
3. Start with the first positive value and enter the following formula
in a column next to it (lets say the first positive number is in A10)
=SUM($A$10:A10)
and copy this down until you have reached your target value (+/-50)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Danny" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
The spreadsheet does contain negative numbers. The numbers are not

intergers
and i have up to 50,000 pieces of data in my spreadsheet. Any given
combination would do, however I need to know if there is more than 1
combination, and if so what and how many there are.

"Danny" wrote:

I need help to develop a macro for my spreadsheet in Microsoft

Excel 2002. I
need it to be able to search through a set of numbers, and filter

out the
rows that total the sum (within a tolerance of 50) of any given

number. Any
help or solutions would be most welcome.