Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sandy Mann Sandy Mann is offline

Default Accumulated wealth formula ?

I work mine out this way.

So does Mr Micawber <g

--

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

with @tiscali.co.uk

I work mine out this way.

A1 net after taxes income......enter a number

A2 yearly expenses..........enter =A1

A3 =A1-A2 is accumulated wealth

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On 22 Feb 2007 09:35:26 -0800, "toyota58" wrote:

Anyone knows how to make accumulated wealth formula ? Here's the
example :

Suppose I save $ 100 (or whatever) every month in a mutual fund and
the fund give me 10 percent (or whatever) interest per annum. So how
much is my accumulated wealth in 5 years ?

Thank You and Good Day.

.