Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
caue_franzon caue_franzon is offline

Default Validate field

How I do to validate one field with condicional function? I am doing it.
Made one matrix call Brand and others call Model_A, Model_B, Model_C...

n Brand I put, for example, ADC, Belden, Sony, Toshiba ...

In the others, for example Model_ADC, I put the all models reference the ADC
Brand, and I repeat this operation for next matrix.

Now I create one cell with validade Brand with suspense list. It is OK.
(data-validade-list-font (=Brand).

After I create one cell with condicional validade. It is Ok.
(data-validade-list-font
=SE(E15="ADC";Model_ADC;SE(E15="Belden";Model_Beld en;FALSO)).

The problems is that the field font accept just only 255 word and my data is
bigger.

Someone knows what to do it?