Danny

The spreadsheet does contain negative numbers. The numbers are not intergers
and i have up to 50,000 pieces of data in my spreadsheet. Any given
combination would do, however I need to know if there is more than 1
combination, and if so what and how many there are.

"Danny" wrote:

I need help to develop a macro for my spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel 2002. I
need it to be able to search through a set of numbers, and filter out the
rows that total the sum (within a tolerance of 50) of any given number. Any
help or solutions would be most welcome.