Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Ray Ray is offline

Default Hiding & Unhiding graphs...

Hello -

I've got a sheet that contains 4 graphs -- the graphs are already
built and update fine. Rather than have 4 small graphs or make users
switch sheets, I want to use a spin-button to let them scroll through
the graphs.

I've inserted the spin-button and linked it to cell T2 -- available
values are 1-4 and is working properly. However, I can get the graphs
to hide/unhide when T2 changes. I tried this out on two of the
graphs, code below:
***************

If Target.Address = "$t$2" Then
Application.EnableEvents = False
If Target.Value = 1 Then
ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 1").Visible = True
ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 7").Visible = False
Else
ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 7").Visible = True
ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 1").Visible = False
End If
Application.EnableEvents = True
End If

What am I doing wrong? Remember that I also need to modify the code
to rotate through all 4 of the graphs.

AND, is there a way to make the the spin-button 'scroll' through the
values? So, it would go 1-2-3-4-1-2-3-4? Right now, it only goes
1-2-3-4-3-2-1-2...

TIA,
Ray