Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
William Horton William Horton is offline

Default Discreet jump

Perhaps I don't understand you request but maybe a bar chart with a gap width
of 0 is what you are looking for rather than a line chart.

"Arne Hegefors" wrote:

Hi! I have a normal line chart. The data is in a matrix. My data is on an
annual basis. I want the chart to show discreet jumps in the line but xl
somehow manages to make them not show a vertical jump but it is a gradually
shift. this is regardless of which chart i choose. how can i get the shifts
in the line to be a straight verical shift? thanks!