Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike Mike is offline

Default How do I count the number of even weeks in the current month.

This is going to be very difficult to solve. For example it is quite possible
for the first few days of January to be week 52 or even (surprisingly) week
53 of the previous year. When the latter happens ther will be 2 consecutive
odd weeks (53 - 1) which will not help your cashflow. You may be able to
build on theis

=TRUNC(((B6-DATE(YEAR(B6),1,0))+6)/7)

which will return the week number.

Mike

"dd" wrote:

I receieve payments every two weeks.

I have a budget spreadsheet and I want to set up a function which tells me
the number of even-numbered weeks in the current month. I can then multiply
this figure, by the amount of each payment and include it in my budget
calculations.

Also, I want to know how to identify the start and end of month weeknumbers,
for each month. I can then use arguments to update the budget when the
payments are actually received?

Regards
DDawson
Scotland