Nick B

Do you have this when you try to open Excel without any files?
If so, open Excel, go through your steps, go to Tools-Options, General Tab,
if there is anything in the "At startup, open all files in" box, delete it
out, click OK, close and restart Excel.
If same problem or if it is empty, search your computer for the xlstart
folder and try clearing it out.

"jppz" wrote:

When I open Excel, I get several error boxes saying "Unable to read File". I
can click on OK to get to the next step. Then I get an "Open XML"box with 3
options. Then SiSsetup1.ini tries to open but its format is not recognized.
Excel finally opens with 4 filesUSER, UBOOT.dat, BOOK1 and SiSsetup1.ini.

Then I can work normally.

It happens every time.