Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default How do I count the number of even weeks in the current month.

Am I missing something? As a month can only have 4 or 5 weeks (depending
upon how you define the week start), there will always be 2 even numbered
weeks.

On the second part, using MS week numbers

=WEEKNUM(A1-DAY(A1)+1)

--
---
HTH

Bob

"dd" <dd.dd wrote in message
I receieve payments every two weeks.

I have a budget spreadsheet and I want to set up a function which tells me
the number of even-numbered weeks in the current month. I can then
multiply
this figure, by the amount of each payment and include it in my budget
calculations.

Also, I want to know how to identify the start and end of month
weeknumbers,
for each month. I can then use arguments to update the budget when the
payments are actually received?

Regards
DDawson
Scotland