Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
[email protected] ch.rajashekar@gmail.com is offline

Default Finding Number of cells in a column of other sheet having a specific word in them

On Feb 21, 12:17 pm, "Sandy Mann" wrote:
Your formula works for me. What is the actual error that youm are getting,
#Value! #Ref! or what?

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

with @tiscali.co.uk

wrote in message

oups.com...

Hello ,
I would like to get the data,the number of cells in column H of sheet2
with value "open" in them, into one of the cell of sheet1. I tried
to use
COUNTIF(SHEET2!H:H,"open") ..but it is giving error.
Please help me out ..

Thanks in advance.
Raja Shekar- Hide quoted text -

Hi Sandy,
I get a popup window saying the formula that i typed contains error.I
am not able to fix this problem

Thanks and Regards,
Raja Shekar