Doug Mc

Hi Gord,
Please see my answers below.

Any other suggestions?
Thanks,
Doug

Help for the foreground and background colors?

What galimi was suggesting is that you have white on white and can't see

the
results in column E.

You do see the formula(s) in the formula bar, right?

Yes, I do see the formula.

Select Column E and FormatCellsFont. Make sure it is set to

"Automatic".
It is set to Automatic

While in there, Click on Patterns Tab and make sure color is set to "No
color".

I changed it to No Color.

Also check FormatConditional Formatting for cells in column E. Perhaps
someone set a CF.

I can't find any cells that have Conditional Formatting.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:57:52 -0600, "Doug Mc"
wrote:

Never got a reply. Can anyone else help?

Thanks,
Doug

Hi Galimi,
I don't know how to check the background/foreground colors.
I'm using Excel 97.
Can you help me?

"galimi" wrote in message
Check the color of the foreground. Ensure it is not the same as the
background color.

http://HelpExcel

"Doug Mc" wrote:

I have the following formula in about 15 columns in one row.

=OFFSET($D$1,COUNTA(INDIRECT("$d$1:$d"&ROW()-1))-1,0)

The only difference in the other columns is, of course, the Column
identifier..
This works fine in all columns except Column E. I've looked and

looked
and
it looks to me like Column E is formatted EXACTLY like all the other
columns.
Column E contains this:
=OFFSET($E$1,COUNTA(INDIRECT("$e$1:$e"&ROW()-1))-1,0) but all I get

in
Column E is a blank result.

Does anybody have any idea what the problem is?

Thanks,
Doug